First, we would like to congratulate you on your sales. You are finally making money and hopefully enough profit margin for your store. Now you need to process that order and actually order the item(s) on AliExpress, or Amazon, or other supplier stores. Luckily since you're using DROPSHIX Automatic Order System this process can be done quite easily.
1. Check your order status
To process the order you need to make sure that the order made has been paid by your customer, or in WooCommerce the status has been marked as "Processed". Currently, DROPSHIX won't work if the order status is still "Pending" or "Under Review".
We can't be more stressful to remind you regarding your order status, we know how excited you are and the eager to complete the order process but before you jumped in the things in rush check and recheck everything. Make sure that your return and shipping policy is secure and ease you instead of making your further trouble.
2. Proces the order.
- Go to wp-admin->WooCommerce->Orders in your WordPress dashboard.
- You will see the list of your orders like the picture below. Click on the eye icon button to preview the order detail.
- Scroll down until you see the item list for the order if the payment is successful and the transaction is being recorded you should see a button to order the item as the picture below. Click the button, if you have installed our latest chrome extension the process should be automated from that point on (this is still in beta phase).
- After all the items need to be ordered you should click the button "Finish Order" on the right sidebar. This button should automatically fill in your shipping details in AliExpress check out page (also still in beta phase).
- Then you will just need to fill in your payment details like your credit card details and process the purchase.
- You're basically done, and you will be given a tracking code. Copy this code and input it on your DROPSHIX dashboard